Transported After School
- 4 Locations: Choose a Location!
Your Daycare Alternative
The Dojo’s After School Program (A.S.K.) is an excellent alternative for working parents. We pick up your children at their elementary school in one of our safety-certified after school vans and bring them to the Dojo, where they will learn karate in a fun and safe environment. Parents are pleasantly surprised as their child experience a structured and organized program with the benefits of DISCIPLINE, RESPECT, CONFIDENCE, and PHYSICAL DEVELOPMENT.
What will your child do?
Daily Martial Arts classes and other structured activities to reinforce the values and skills taught daily in the karate classes.
We offer pick-up from the following elementary schools (by location) in Forsyth County:
Cumming North/Brown's Bridge
- Coal Mountain
- Silver City
- Settles Bridge
- Daves Creek
- Big Creek
- Shilo Point
- Kelly Mill
- Vickery Creek
- Haw Creek
What is the Dojo Difference?
- Our emphasis on teaching quality martial arts classes designed to develop the life skills necessary to help students succeed in all aspects of daily life.
- Our organized and professional staff with certified Black Belt instructors focused on providing your child with an encouraging and positive learning environment.
- Our program develops better overall physical health through classes designed to make the body more flexible, improve respiration, circulation, stamina, strength and overall coordination.
- Our ability to give students a true sense of accomplishment as they are rewarded for both achievement in martial arts as well as academic achievement.
Space at each elementary school is very limited due to transportation capabilities. Register ASAP to reserve your child’s spot!